Easter Hill Country Tour
April 14 – 16, 2017
Thank you for your participation in the Easter Hill Country Tour. The Fort Worth group put on a fabulous ride last year. Bike Austin is excited to host the 2017 ride. Register now to take advantage of the early bird rates and book your hotel before March 14th. We are working on securing discounts at other area hotels and will be published on the website soon. (If you have already registered, thank you!)
We invite you to the 44th Annual Easter Hill Country Tour (EHCT) in the beautiful hill country of Kerrville, Texas. We have planned an optional Friday happy hour and Saturday night social at no additional cost to our registered riders. Your friends/family are welcome to attend for small fee as we will offer light food and drink specials. If the happy hour (which is family friendly) isn’t your cup of tea, we have partnered with the Kerrville CVB and Chamber of Commerce to offer other activities for the whole family. You have an option to bring your family / significant other or not, your choice. One thing is certain, you’ll have a fab time.
We have created some cool perks for those that are able to volunteer. Please share.
· One FREE entry into the 2017 Armadillo Classic Ride (October 28, 2017 in Liberty Hill)
· One FREE entry on Friday in the 2017 Easter Hill Country Ride (April 15-16, 2017 in Kerville)
· One FREE entry for my other half/partner/friend to the Friday Happy Hour
· One FREE entry for my other half/partner/friend to the Saturday Happy Hour
· One FREE entry on Sunday in the 2017 Easter Hill Country Ride (April 15-16, 2017 in Kerville)
· One FREE annual Bike Austin Membership
Please visit our volunteer page to sign up!
Below are links to register or learn more about the event.
We hope you can join us for another fabulous ride in Kerrville, Tx.
Sponsor opportunities are available, please email me to set up time to chat.